No matter the size of your wedding, the stunning views of the mighty Mississippi River and Evergreen Cottage provide a wonderful backdrop for your big day.
- The preferred check in time is 3 PM and check out time is 11 AM. However, when scheduling allows, exceptions will be made at no additional cost.
- No smoking is allowed in the cottages.
- No pets are allowed in the cottages.
- The cottages are generally not child-appropriate; however, ages 12 and above are welcome. You may contact us about approval for children under the age of 12.
- The cottages are not handicap accessible.
- As scheduling allows, an exception can be made to the 2-night minimum stay policy for 2 and 4 bedroom cottages.
- 72 hour advance cancellation is required to avoid a charge of one night’s fee for the reserved cottage on all dates except for Balloon Race Weekend and weekends during Spring Pilgrimage. To avoid a charge of one night’s fee for reservations for Balloon Race Weekend and Spring Pilgrimage weekends, cancellation must be made two (2) weeks prior to arrival date.
- No refunds after check-in for early departure, as we are unable to re-book the cottage.