Come enjoy historic Natchez this summer and receive 5-10% off of your stay at Marcia's Cottages.
The original Marcia's Cottage! This small cottage was totally renovated in 2011, transforming it into a deluxe one bedroom suite just perfect for a romantic getaway. It has a fenced in yard for additional privacy and entertaining!
1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms.
Average weekend rate: $170/night plus taxes
Queen bed with private bath
Pull-out sofa bed can sleep 2 for an extra charge.
Great walking location - 3 blocks from the bluff overlooking the Mississippi River and 3 blocks from the heart of downtown.
- Front porch w/ seating
- Private fenced back patio and courtyard
- Private back deck w/ seating & dining area
- Outdoor Seating - Back and Front
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Dishes, pots, pans, cookware
- Island Seating
- Breakfast bar
- Private Bath w/ Shower/Tub
- Central Air Conditioning / Heat
- Fine Linens
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- No Pets Allowed
- Kid Friendly
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Grill Upon Request
- Off-Street Parking