Historic Places Designation
Swipe for more photos
This 1852 Planter's Cottage is on the National Register and was the winner of the 2008 Historic Natchez Foundation Award for Restoration. In 2007, the McCullough's moved and restored this 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath house. It has large porches and a large courtyard for entertaining and is located 3 blocks from downtown and 3 blocks from the Mississippi River.
4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms.
Average weekend rate: $550/night plus taxes
1. Master Bedroom- Queen bed w/ private bath
2. Twin Room- Two twin beds w/ private bath
3. Upstairs South - Queen bed with shared "Jack & Jill Bathroom"
4. Upstairs North - Queen bed with shared "Jack & Jill Bathroom"
A cozy, transformed cottage that will provide great memories.
- Front porch w/ seating
- Private fenced back patio and courtyard
- Private back deck w/ seating & dining area
- Full Kitchen
- Cooking Utensils Provided
- Dishes, pots, pans, cookware
- Dining Room seats 6-8
- Private Bath w/ Shower/Tub
- Central Air Conditioning / Heat
- Fine Linens
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- No Pets Allowed
- Kid Friendly
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Grill Upon Request
- Off-Street Parking